Tuesday, February 10, 2009

There's a new blog in town

This is the first post of hopefully many to come.

I've been working in IT for quite some time now. Mainly as a programmer (C/MFC/ASP/VB.Net) but I've also been working as project manager, interface-architect, annalist and SQL Server dba, covering areas in Business Intelligence and OLTP. I worked for a long time in the airline industry.

You can consider me as a db enthusiast with 12+years of SQL Server experience

I'm also an MCP


Over the years I've accumulated quit a substantial (code)base of samples / tips&tricks / best practices that I'd like to share.


So this blog is dedicated to the Microsoft SQL Server database system for which I will be hosting regular updates with advise, insights and scripts. It's my goal that if you follow the guidelines presented here you can have low maintenance, high performing database instances.

I'm targeting on an intermediate / advanced audience, although I'm convinced that beginners will find useful information too.

I'd like to hear from you, so if you have any thoughts/comments/suggestions, let me know.

You can find my mail address at the upper left hand corner of this page.




Bookmark and Share